Training resumes on monday 30th April.
Do remember attire rules:
- No accessories
- Sports clothes and proper shoes
- All the above and
- hair tied, fringe pinned up
- tights under shorts (you can get them from various sports outlets)
I hope you had fun on your first day like I did on mine (: It is really alright to make mistakes, after all cheer is probably a relatively new thing to most of you, cos I saw some of you looking really stressed and scared haha. Don't be afraid, treat it all as a learning experience. Listen to and bear in mind what the seniors and especially coaches say, its all to prevent you from injuring yourself and others.
- Flyers: LOCK. This is so super important. Keep your body tight, upright and look straight.
- Bases: Follow the timing, stand your ground and where possible, always look at your flyer.
- Spotters: Keep your eyes on the flyer and have your arms ready to save a falling stunt.
Here's a video of our trainings before competition, soon you'd be able to do these stunts ! We look forward to seeing you on monday, don't hesitate to bring your friends along too !