just in case any of you dont have/lost the packing list, here it is:
- training shirt (Training camp '09 & Fun camp '10)
- tights( 2 black 1 white)
- uniform (girls-headgear/top/bra/shrugs/skirt guys-top/pants)
- shopping attire
- magnum polo tee
- magnum jacket (year 2010)
- make-up (only eye-shadow provided)
- socks (one white pair and normal pair)
- shoes (cheer shoes and shopping)
- water bottle
- small bag
- personal madication
- handcarry bag to check-in (max 7kg)
- money (at least s$150)
Here are Changi's guidelines for hand carry luggages:
On 8 May 2007, Singapore implemented guidelines that restrict the amount of liquids, aerosols and gels that passengers can carry in their hand-carried luggage. The guidelines apply to all flights departing Singapore.
Passengers are advised to check-in all liquids, aerosols and gels(LAGs) that do not meet the new guidelines. Liquids, aerosols and gels in hand-carried luggage should be packed in accordance with the new guidelines, before passengers arrive at the airport.
The guidelines on hand-carried luggage are :
- Liquids, aerosols and gels must be in containers with a maximum capacity of not more than 100ml each. Liquids, aerosols and gels in containers larger than 100ml will not be accepted, even if the container is partially-filled;
- Containers must be placed in a transparent re-sealable plastic bag with a maximum capacity not exceeding 1-litre. These containers must fit comfortably within the transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be completely closed;
- Each passenger is allowed to carry only one transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be presented separately for examination at the security screening point;
- Exemptions will be made for medications, baby food and special dietary items. These items will be subjected to additional checks at the security screening point.
Passengers are encouraged to check in 2 to 3 hours before their flight (subject to airlines' requirements).
Liquids include :
- Drinks, including water and juices
- Soups and sauces
- Perfumes and deodorants (liquid or liquid-solid mixture)
- Creams, balms, lotions and oils
- Cosmetics such as mascara and lip gloss
- Pastes, including toothpaste
- Pressurised foams and sprays, including shaving foam, hairspray and spray deodorants
- Gels, including hair and shower gels
- Contact lens solution
- Any other items of similar consistency
LAGs in container with a
maximum capacity of not
more than 100ml
Less than 100ml of LAGs in
containers larger than 100ml
LAGs containers that fit
comfortably in 1-litre
LAGs containers in 1-litre
plastic bag that cannot be
Torn tamper-evident bag
Here are the rules for the hand-carry luaggages:
Each Passenger is permitted one main item of Cabin Baggage.
- Dimensions of main items must not exceed 23cm (width) + 34cm (height) + 48cm (length) for a bag or a briefcase.
- Total weight of each Cabin Baggage item must not exceed 7kg.
- Small item may be a handbag, coat, umbrella, laptop, suit bag or, for international flights, duty-free goods.
- A suit pack must not exceed 11cm (height), 60cm (width) and 114cm (length) when it is unfolded.
- Each piece must be able to fit under the seat in front of you or fit in an enclosed storage compartment in the cabin of the aircraft.
- If any piece of Baggage does not comply with any of these conditions, it must be checked in to the aircraft hold.
remember to report 8.45am at sports deck!
rest well, and see you there :)